Monday 28 November 2016

Clever DIY to make adorable cushion covers



You guys have also realized that it is very difficult to master your sewing machine. And you must have gotten tired of trying a lot to sew perfectly. Some of them may have given up seeing the level of difficulty. Do you accept? But because I am not alone in this struggle I have found a way to make your work easier. Here I am going to share with you all that how to make the most of your pillows… without using a sewing machine. Now you can take a deep sigh of relief!

A little while ago, I came across some fabric glue which states Unique Stitch and I decided to use it just for a try, as I have already tried worst and nothing could be disgusting that fumbling around with a bobbin for an hour.

I started collecting a bunch of different adorable cushion covers to try on some for the guest bedroom, some in the living room. And after trying I am really happy with their changed look.
So, here’s the guide:

To assemble your pillow, place the two panels on top of each other and use the glue to paste the two panels to each other. I chose to run a strip of glue on the edge of the two 20x15 panels and fold the fabric over so that they look finished and so that I didn’t have any raw edges of my fabric with the print facing inward.

When the pillow is assembled to 20x15 panels end up where the pillow opens in the back, slightly overlapping. This is how the back of your adorable cushion covers should look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment